Use of Los Angeles Times content, frequently asked questions about obtaining permission to license content and information regarding linking to sethsuv.com:
To request permission to use Times content, email your inquiry to https://www.gettyimages.com/
3. To obtain a photo for personal use, please visit our online photo store, https://store.sethsuv.com/dept/photos
4. For requests for ongoing use of text, please contact Tribune Content Agency at, https://tribunecontentagency.com, The Los Angeles Times News Service/Syndicate Service.
5. To purchase back issues of the Los Angeles Times for the past six months, please use our online store: https://store.sethsuv.com/collections/newspaper-archives/products/los-angeles-times-back-issues.
6. Use of Times content in academic course packs and other classroom contexts are handled by the Copyright Clearance Center, www.copyright.com.
1. Is permission required to use Los Angeles Times content?
Yes. Permission must always be obtained when using Los Angeles Times content (text, pages, graphics, photos, etc.).
Please be aware that when articles or photographs are attributed to another source, not the Los Angeles Times (Associated Press, Reuters, Getty, etc.), permission must be obtained from the source attributed. You will need to contact them directly to obtain the appropriate permission.
2. Can I get permission to license a video, interactive graphic or other multimedia feature? We handle these requests on a case-by-case basis. Submit your request to https://latimes.newspapers.com/. Please note that any content obtained from the archive that will be used for purposes other than research or personal use will require permission from Los Angeles Times. Submit your request to https://www.thereprintspot.com/ or you can call them at (949) 584-5589.
9. How do I order back issues of the Los Angeles Times?
To purchase back issues of the Los Angeles Times for the past six months, please use our online store: https://store.sethsuv.com/los-angeles-times-back-issues.html.
10. If your questions regarding rights and permissions were not answered here.
Email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (213) 237-4565.